Vacation with pets

Your pets are welcome at San Servolo Wellness Camping & Resort!

We have prepared an outdoor shower for them to do washing as simply and practically as possible, and you can find disposal facilities for animal excrement at every corner. A dedicated walkway is in the immediate vicinity so your pets can enjoy running without restrictions.

Entry is also allowed to the Steakhouse and Pizzeria area.

Prepare for the trip: What do you need to enter Croatia with a pet?

Conditions before a pet enter Croatia.

General conditions for the importation of dogs, cats, and domesticated minks (also known as domestic ferrets, white ferrets, African ferrets, weasels, ferrets, domestic weasels, or domesticated ferrets) from EU Member States and non-EU countries of the low risk:

  • Animals must have an identification system (microchip). If the animal has a microchip that does not comply with ISO 11784 or 11785 standards, the owner must provide a suitable microchip reader. At any given time, it must be possible to determine the name and address of the owner. The passport or certificate of the animal, which is entered together with the animal, must contain the number of the microchip issued by a veterinarian.
  • The animal must have a passport or certificate issued by a veterinarian authorized by the authority in question.
  • The animal must be vaccinated against rabies.
  • Animals from EU or non-EU countries that are considered as low risk may enter the territory of the Republic of Croatia if the owner or escort has a valid passport, less than three months old, and which have not been vaccinated or a certificate if the animals live in the same place of their birth and if they were not in contact with wild animals that could cause them to be infected or if they are traveling with their mother and they are still dependent on her.

Dogs, cats, and members of the Mustelidae family from high-risk countries must meet the following requirements:

  • They must have an identification system (microchip).
  • They must have a certificate issued by an official veterinarian or, after re-entry, a passport (dogs from Croatia).
  • They must be vaccinated against rabies.
  • They must pass an antibody neutralization test by antibody titration of at least 0.5 IJ/ml per sample, taken by a licensed veterinarian at an authorized laboratory 30 days after vaccination and three months before entry. The list of authorized institutions is available on the following website:
  • The said period of three months shall not apply in case of re-entry of pets from the Republic of Croatia whose passports confirm positive test results of antibody titration before the animal has left the Republic of Croatia.
  • A veterinarian must screen animals that have been commercially imported and sent as a package before being dispatched.
  • For further information, please get in touch with the Ministry of Agriculture – Veterinary Directorate. Tel.: +385 1 6443 540. Webste:

Would you like to work with us?

Send us your application to [email protected]!